Drawings every Thursday at 9:30 pm License #C25169
How to Play
- 54 playing cards (a full deck plus 2 jokers) are shuffled and each card is placed in a separate envelope, sealed and shuffled again.
- Each envelope is then numbered from 1 – 54.
- Each week, raffle tickets are sold for $1 for a chance to choose the envelope that contains the Queen of Diamonds. The raffle ticket stub must include the number of the envelope that you think holds the Queen of Diamonds.
- The raffle drawing is every Thursday at 9:30 p.m. at Reno’s West until the envelope containing the Queen of Diamonds is chosen. This can take up to 54 weeks. .
- Each week’s raffle ticket winner will get to choose a numbered envelope that they think holds the Queen of Diamonds.
- Raffle ticket winners not present will have the envelope number they have included on their ticket stub opened for them.
- Each weekly raffle winner will also receive a cash prize for having their name drawn; prizes are dependant on the size of the jackpot
- Prizes, depending on the jackpot size, will also be given for envelopes containing:
- Queen of Spades, Clubs, or Hearts
- If the Queen of Diamonds is not chosen:
- The jackpot rolls over to the next week
- All raffle tickets are thrown out and new raffle tickets are sold for the following week’s drawing
- The longer the Queen of Diamonds envelope remains on the board; the higher the jackpot and the better the chance of choosing it. When the envelope chosen contains the Queen of Diamonds, the winner will receive 60% of the jackpot and the remaining 40% goes to the National Hospitality Institute for alcohol awareness education.
- If the Queen of Diamonds has been chosen before the 54 weeks of the raffle has ended a new raffle will start with a new deck of cards with 54 more chances to choose the Queen of Diamonds.