Queen Of Diamonds Raffle at Reno's West

Drawings every Thursday at 9:30 pm License #C25169

How to Play

  • 54 playing cards (a full deck plus 2 jokers) are shuffled and each card is placed in a separate envelope, sealed and shuffled again.
  • Each envelope is then numbered from 1 – 54.
  • Each week, raffle tickets are sold for $1 for a chance to choose the envelope that contains the Queen of Diamonds.  The raffle ticket stub must include the number of the envelope that you think holds the Queen of Diamonds.
  • The raffle drawing is every Thursday at 9:30 p.m. at Reno’s West until the envelope containing the Queen of Diamonds is chosen.  This can take up to 54 weeks.  .
  • Each week’s raffle ticket winner will get to choose a numbered envelope that they think holds the Queen of Diamonds.
    • Raffle ticket winners not present will have the envelope number they have included on their ticket stub opened for them.
    • Each weekly raffle winner will also receive a cash prize for having their name drawn; prizes are dependant on the size of the jackpot
  • Prizes, depending on the jackpot size, will also be given for envelopes containing:
    • Deuces
    • Jokers
    • Aces
    • Kings
    • Queen of Spades, Clubs, or Hearts
  • If the Queen of Diamonds is not chosen:
    • The jackpot rolls over to the next week
    • All raffle tickets are thrown out and new raffle tickets are sold for the following week’s drawing
  • The longer the Queen of Diamonds envelope remains on the board; the higher the jackpot and the better the chance of choosing it. When the envelope chosen contains the Queen of Diamonds, the winner will receive 60% of the jackpot and the remaining 40% goes to the National Hospitality Institute for alcohol awareness education.
  • If the Queen of Diamonds has been chosen before the 54 weeks of the raffle has ended a new raffle will start with a new deck of cards with 54 more chances to choose the Queen of Diamonds.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: